Terms and Conditions of website use
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the products and services contained within the website myinvestmentdecision.com.au (“the website”). By using the products and services contained within the website, you accept the terms and conditions of use and that you agree to abide and be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please immediately refrain from using our site.
Information about us
myinvestmentdecision.com.au is a website operated by My Investment Decision Pty Ltd ACN 143 039 758 ("the Company").
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and the Company reserves its rights to withdraw and amend its products and services contained and operating on the website. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, costs or damage to any client in the event that such loss, costs or damages are suffered as a consequence of the Company amending or withdrawing its products and services.
From time to time, the Company may restrict access to some or all parts or sections of the website, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other form of information which forms or is part of the Company’s security procedures, you agree to treat such information as private and confidential, and you agree that you will not disclose such information, identification codes, passwords or security procedures to any third party. The Company has the right to disable any user identification code and/or password, at any time, if, it is in the Company’s opinion that you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they observe and comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
The Company is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website. All materials, designs, systems and information contained on the website are owned by the Company. All rights are reserved.
You may print all “PDF” downloadable documents, for personal reference only. Such reproduction in whole or in part of any material, design, systems and/or information and work for any other purpose then those permitted by the terms and conditions are prohibited unless written consent has been given and provide by the Company.
Acknowledgement reference to the website, the Company or that of any identified contributors as the authors of material on our site must always be made when material from the website is used by you.
You must not use any part of the materials, designs, information or work on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from the Company or its licensors.
The Company reserves its right to claim damages in the event that it suffers damages as a consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, all content appearing on this website including text, images, audio, video, computer code, software and design, as well as My Investment Decision logos and trademarks, are the copyright and sole property of My Investment Decision Pty Ltd and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies. Unauthorised use is an infringement of Australian and foreign intellectual property laws.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on the website are not intended to amount to an advice of any nature. You should seek professional financial advice before any investment decisions you make. This website is intended for illustrative and educational purposes only. All results are estimations only. The Company, therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any person, persons or entities using, and viewing the website.
There is no warranty for the program, to the extent permitted by law. Except where otherwise stated in writing, the copyright holders and / or other parties provide the program “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with you. There are risks associated with property investment, which can result in significant loss. As we are not providing financial advice, or an organisation which represents that it is providing a financial service, you should consider these losses in addition to seeking financial advice. We are not liable for any losses incurred as a result of using the website.
My Investment Decision Pty Ltd will not be held liable or accountable for any losses incurred as a result of using the website.
Our site changes regularly
The Company aims to update the website regularly, and the Company may change the content and calculations of the website at any time, including historically entered data. If the need arises, the Company may suspend access to the website, or close it indefinitely. The Company make no warranties or representations or promise that the information and material contained on the website is true and accurate and up to date with market values and trends.
The material displayed on the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its directors, servants and agents, hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including but not limited to, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect the Company’s liability for death or personal injury arising from the Company’s negligence, nor the Company’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Uploading material and posts to our site
Any material you upload or post to the website and all contact you make with other users and to the website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and the Company has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. The Company also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
The Company will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
The Company has the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material is not considered appropriate.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
By using this website, you expressly agree not to:
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data-mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the web site, any data or content found on or accessed through the web site or any other content without the prior express written consent of My Investment Decision Pty Ltd;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the web site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the web site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the web site;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot inclusion headers on this web site or in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the web site or its content;
- Violate the security of the web site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the web site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any My Investment Decision Pty Ltd server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the web site or any activities conducted on or through the web site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the web site; or
- Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of My Investment Decision Pty Ltd, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the web site or My Investment Decision Pty Ltd’ infrastructure.
A breach of the above clause is a criminal offence under Australian law including but not limited to the Cybercrime Act 2001 (Cth) and the Crimes Amendment (Computer Offences) Act 2001 (NSW). The Company shall report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and the Company shall reserve its rights to disclose to such authorities such information, personal or otherwise, as is required in assisting with their persecution process. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our site
Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Company has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
From time to time, myinvestmentdecision.com.au may feature or display hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. Such websites do not form part of myinvestmentdecision.com.au and are not under the Company’s control. The Company does not accept any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. If you link to any third party websites you leave myinvestmentdecision.com.au entirely at your own risk.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Australian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
My Investment Decision, MID and the My Investment Decision logos are Australian registered trademarks pending of My Investment Decision Pty Ltd.
If you have any concerns about any contents material which appears on the website, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.